Our Favourites of March



March has come to a close! Exam season has started. (For Meghan this means Hell)

Without further ado...our favorites of March! 

Meghan's Favourites

  1. Ezra: Okay, for those of you who don't know, this is a giant St. Paddy's Day street-party. From both of the universities in the area, literally 20, 000 people converge on one tiny street to drink, party, and dance. Admittedly, it lies in a grey area by the police in this area, but Olga and I attended it on Saturday. It was unreal! This is our second time going, and it was fantastic! (Olga: Highlight of the month for sure!)

2. The Cinderella Phenomenon: You guys will see this review coming up later, but a lot of my favourite review channels for otome were praising it, and I just had to try it out! It's fantastic, and my favourite character is Karma so far! 


3. Quilting by Lucille Clifton: This was a selected piece of poetry for one of my classes, but they're very beautiful and insightful poems. I would definitely recommend! 

4. Black Butler XXV: Oh my God! I loved this one and it left me with a cliffhanger. This is one of my favourite manga in the world. My favourite arc so far has been this one, just finishing off the Phantomhive Five plot-thread! (Olga: Gotta get into this series finally)

5. TheVictorianK: She's slowly becoming one of my favourite YouTubers, but my favourite video by her has to be her dating sim/otome parody. It's hilarious and funny and if you're interested, you can watch it here
It's a parody of Voltage's Scandal in the Spotlight, and it lovingly pokes fun at the otome games we all know and love! 


Olga's Favourites


1. St. Patty's Day 🍀- As Meghan mentioned above, we were able to make it down to party at Ezra this year, and it was awesome, fun and exciting. I also got to spend some times with my high school besties, sleep on the floor, have late night drunken real talks, eat ramen and discover that clubbing is really not for me. 'Twas a weekend of adventure with amazing company and good alcohol :-p Meghan and I also celebrated a very special anniversary (Meghan: and also singing Billy Joel)
2. Shokugeki No Soma - Already read 6 volumes of this manga just this  month! It's essentially Masterchef in manga form. It's about a kid who goes to a prestigious culinary school with a tradition of cooking duels! Highly recommend this one :-)



3. Bazzi - My friend, Melita, introduced me to his music and I'm very impressed :-)

4. Kombucha - This is a fermented probiotic drink. This description probably made Meghan vomit. But I love drinking it to feel more cleansed and healthy

5. The History Book - I've been trying to learn some more about history, and I love the way this book lays everything out.




What were your favourites this month?

~ Olga and Meghan



Comments

  1. Canon Printer Customer Support pledges to always be present at the dire time of your need and we also make sure that the best solution is delivered to your problems at a minimum time interval after receiving your query. For this we have our shining 24x7 toll free service at +1-888-621-0339 and we also would like to receive feedback from you which will also help us to improve.

    Canon Printer Customer Support

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Epson Printer is in Error State

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts